First experiences!

Sunday was my first "working day"...Deem I was afraid to leave a house. With my clown costume on...taking metro walking on streets. I got a lot of eyes on me...I still do!!!
Sometimes I feel its too much attetion to me...I enjoy it but not exactly like this. Today it was funny day, two people wanted photo of me in metro...and if I performed some people come only for photo. :) What was awsome in Monaday that I was invited to child birtday party. One cool mom asked can I came next sunday but then Im not here any more and finally she called before I was in my host place and I got back ot metro and found birtday place. Altough there was only 3 children but 15 adult so I made show for both of them. They seemed to entertained :) I even got piece of birtday cake and really enjoyed myself there. That is what I would like to do...make shows, people appricate it more I think and ten you have a preparation time and some relxation time as well....not 4-5h work as clown.
So who are my main "clients" parents with children...mostly no other people, sometimes somebody comes for photo or stays to see trick but not so much.
What is most difficult...finding a good spot to perform. Becouse in this business location is most important...more important than in a real estate ;) And sometimes if you think you will stant same place where yesterday...then somebady is already there. And walking around with clown costume in middle of old town I still dont feel comfortable :P Perforiming is other thing!
What gives me energy and is positive. If I see children happy faces or people smiling back to me. Then I direclty see how I influence people around me. Specially with magic wow effect is cool to see.
So far best trick what works and is fast without no set up is cups and balls. That was a good buy :) As well thumbtip...but that I perform when I a bit more people looking me.

Now Im really tired...working as clown is much more difficult than I tought. 4-5h is max what Im able for and then I feel like I worked 12hours.

Aaa...yesterday I went out with my hosts and their friends....met some cool people. I had few beers at apartment one on the way and two at bar. So about beer prices...in shop its cheaper than in Estonia....65cents avarage beer...on the way bought from Kiosk it was 1.80 and on bar 3.80 In bar I told to my host friends that I will tell if you buy me a drink I will show you how its done, tell you secret. Before I made few easy tricks! So I got one beer bought to me :)

Goodnight from lovely Vienna...where weather is still perfect! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Treasurehunt is not ended before treasure is founded! Design by Insight © 2009