Life in Vienna



This trip already has been already worth coming! Vienna is so so NICE altough I discovered it only today but more I will see after some days. And weather it can not be more perfect. I came from Estonia where its kind of 24h light rain, cold, terrible autumn. And now I enjoy wearing shorts and T-shirt at 8pm how awsome is that?!!
And to mention my host...Im the luckyest person to find her :) Seriously. Great apartment close to city center...she offers me help and a beer. Its my first experinece by couchsurfing so far I would reccomend that to everybody.
Today Im really tired walked a lot and was 2 hours a clown as well. And probably not totally rested from bus trip.
But most important I feel good, great! And I think its most important, like some of my friends say not destination but journay is important. They are so true!


Here is photo from street of Vienna!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Treasurehunt is not ended before treasure is founded! Design by Insight © 2009