Time flyes!



So many days it feels I have not wrote here. So many things have happened. At the moment Im already in Linz, Austria. I tried first time hichiking abroad. I was afraid it will not maybe work. I took last metro stop as far possible from city and before trying my luck ate kebab. I went to local bus stop and started there....after 5 minutes I tought it will never work out. So I made a paper with Linz and tryed again...and deem it was sucessful 2 minutes and brand new Audi picked me up. So my trip was really fast 150-170 avarage speed and had a good talk with couple in car as well who where around 30's.

In Vienna Saturday got a bit crazy....I went out with my host and her friedns. First some drinks on Julia's place and then club. Omq entrence 15eur but I tought this trip is fun and work so its ok. About beer prices 3.5 eur. Not that cheap at all :P But I had fun with them and next morning hangover so packing my luggage to leave next city was very complicated! In this moment I didnt want ot think about it! (but everything went super)
Now Im in Linz....with other 5 people in apartment. Really cool people...today we will go out becouse its university starting party. They gave me own big room and double bed...Im soo lucly! And mattress is super...I sleep so long all the time on it...best bed!
About my work...Linz is so small compearing with Vienna its crazy 200 000 is small :D
So I made a lot of balloon animals for children and made most of my living here out of that.

Till now everything has been really nice about my trip and thank you friends who supported me before going on my trip!
With my barrowed pink bike :)


1 comments:

Kauri said...

Nice...:) Whats up? Ootan uusi postitusi!

Greetings from Estonia:)

Kauri

Post a Comment

 

Treasurehunt is not ended before treasure is founded! Design by Insight © 2009