My 34h trip to Vienna

That was my longes bus trip ever 34h in bus. Luckily I was seated last row so I could lay down half of the time and strech my legs. Altough durin night time there was strage older guy next to me so sleeping was difficult. To get better sleep I ordered beer what costs 1.5EUR in bus. During all trip they showed 2 movies animations. (like it was children bus) and of course in Russian. I asked about English movies to but on there was none! :( And there was no plug ins as well that I could use my laptop. In general wasnt so bad I just missed talking with somebody. You could say that bus was full of people...mostly it was but I didnt find my age peolpe who spoke English. In slovakkia I tought why Merit left from there and came to Estonia...weather there was perfect and country seemed so nice as well.
When I fiannly arrived to Vienna it was 9pm. and I had to find Johnstrabe. Next to this metr
o station I had a couchsufing accomotation arranged...finally I found it by taking train and suvway. :) And nobody answered mobile...and I tought ok whats gone happen now. Tooked situation calmy and called again after 5 minutes and SHE picked up...jeeiiii. And finally I was Isabellas home. Shortly spoke and also got to know her roommate Kata. Deem I felt good after long bus trip and being safe and having a bed :)
Here is all stuff what I had to
put in my suitcase!





1 comments:

merit said...

Jah, praegu tahaks küll Slovakkias olla ja sind vastu võtta!;))
Aga ole tubli ja tea, et sõbrad ootavad Sind Eestis!;))

Post a Comment

 

Treasurehunt is not ended before treasure is founded! Design by Insight © 2009