Hoping to find my way till Portugal and back to Estonia!


My big plan is travel from Estonia to Portugal, useing no air transport. And traveling city/town by city. Lets see how far can I go and how long time will it take.
Im not putting myself timeframes...I will just try to enjoy myself and of course challange myself. Getting out of my comfort zone and moveing every week to new places what might not be easy. Let's see how I can handle langages what I dont understand, different cultures, people etc.
Why Portugal...its farest point where I can travel by land in Europ and I know that friends will welcome me there. And as it gets colder and colder traveling to south makes more point! :)

Will I came back to Estonia or I will find my treasure somewhere?

1 comments:

janete alves said...

I've heard that the most important in life is the journey... through it you will find everything you need to be happy... because we are always on the way! That's my life moto! :)

Post a Comment

 

Treasurehunt is not ended before treasure is founded! Design by Insight © 2009